(as of Jan 28,2022 08:04:06 UTC – Details)
1. Take 2 AA dry batteries into the mouse with the correct polarity direction, and turn on its switch.
2. Take out a USB receiver and plug it into the computer.
3. It’s workable after its driver is installed on the computer automatically.
1. Program Function: Customize button’s function and adjust polling rate, lighting mode, and DPI value via the program software which can be downloaded from the website. (written in the user manual)
2. 6-level Adjustable DPI: 1200 red/2400 blue/3500 green/5000 purple/7000 yellow/ 10000 white. The default DPI is 1200. Press the DPI button to switch cyclcally.
3. Low battery Indicator. The mouse’s indicator light will flash red when runs out of battery. Please replace the battery in time to ensure normal use.
4. 4 Light Modes. RGB neon/ single color breathing/sing color steady on/ light off. The default light mode is RGB neon. Long press the DPI button for 3s to switch light modes.
5. Once the light turns on, the mouse will automatically turn off the light to save power when in use.
Solutions to Wireless Connection Issues
1. Turn off the mouse and turn it on again.
2. Long press left button + scroll wheel + right button for over 3 seconds and release till the yellow light flashes.
3. It will be workable after its USB receiver is plugged into a computer. If the product is still not workable after the above solutions, you could repeat those steps a few times. If your problem can’t get solved yet, please contact our Customer Service for help.
1. Please do not use the mouse on the glass or mirror.
2. Programming software is only available on Windows.
3. Forward and Backward buttons are unavailable on Mac OS.
Stylish and Customizable RGB Backlight: 3 RGB light zones-The 2 side and middle light strips of the mouse combine with 3 preset light modes offer soothing ambient lighting or a cool gaming atmosphere. In addition, you can personalize RGB lighting effects for your own game style through game software.
Up to 10000 DPI: Equipped with a pixel-level high precision gaming sensor, the wireless mouse features up to 10000 DPI and 20g acceleration, which brings you more accurately while gaming. Compared with a basic wired gaming mouse with a 125Hz polling rate, a wireless gaming mouse has a 1000Hz (1 millisecond) polling rate, 4 times faster response speed, and lower latency.
Ultra-Long Battery Life: With 2 AA batteries, this wireless mouse can support up to 220 hours of gaming, and you can play at peak performance without worrying about running out of power. You can also use one AA battery to play games easily. (Batteries not included.)
6 Programmable Buttons: Support macro setting and 6 buttons can be programmed with the intuitive gaming software. Simplify your gaming operation and increase your chance to win. The gaming software can be downloaded from our website. Please check out the manual or the product package. (NOTE: the programming function is only available on Windows.)
Wide Compatibility: The Wireless mouse is compatible with most systems: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / XP, Vista 7 / 8, Mac, and Linux. Suitable for PC, Laptop, Computer, Macbook and another device with USB port.