In Ayurveda, frankincense is a traditional natural remedy which has already been used for plenty of years. Used is the gum resin of the Boswellia serrata tree, which is rich in boswellic acids. Other natural occurring in frankincense include essential oils, terpinols, arabinose, xylose, galactose and beta-sitosterol, but the boswellic acids are known for the most positive effects on the human body.
The Boswellia serrata extract by Vitamintrend contains at least 65% boswellic acids, equivalent to 260mg per tablet.
– vegan, gluten-free, lactose-free, fructose-free
– bulk pack for 4 months
– without silicon dioxide
Recommended intake (for adults):
2 tablets daily in divided doses with meals and plenty of water.
Two tablets contain:
frankincense extract 800mg
of which boswellic acids 520mg
Ingredients: frankincense extract (Boswellia serrata, contains at least 65% boswellic acids), bulking agent microcrystalline cellulose, acidity regulator dicalcium phosphate, anti-caking agent magnesium salts from fatty acids
Net content: 196g/240 tablets
- ✅ VITAMINTREND German Quality. One tablet contains: 400mg Boswellia frankincense extract, of which boswellic acids 260mg – recommended daily dose: 2 tablets in divided doses with meals and plenty of water – highly dosed active ingredient – excellent value for money. Contains 520mg boswellic acids per daily intake of 2 tablets
- ✅ VEGAN and FREE FROM: fructose, lactose, gluten, gelatine, soy, flavourings, preservatives, pesticides, fungicides, artificial fertilisers, colourings, stabilisers, GMOs and allergens. Boswellia extract tablets by Vitamintrend with excellent resorption!
- ✅ SECURITY of the product: Long shelf life. Greater efficiency than liquids or powders. Freshness due to an airtight seal. With a practical dosing lid!
- ✅ MADE IN GERMANY with the highest standards of quality and hygiene
- ✅ EXTENDED MONEY BACK GUARANTEE