Adelaine Morin is one of the rising acts in the industry that we’re excited about, and we want Just Jared readers to get an exclusive chance to know her even better!
The Canada-born multi-talented star has been a presence on YouTube since creating her channel back in 2011, where she’s shared everything from makeup tutorials to outfit hauls to intimate details about her personal life and mental health in candid videos, amassing millions of subscribers.
Click inside to read more…
In addition to being a vlogger, she’s also a rising star on the music scene, and just dropped her new single, “No Sugar,” an anthem dedicated to getting over a toxic relationship, released on the 10th anniversary of her joining YouTube.
“‘No Sugar’ was written for the girls who are done with the BS, done with the games, and feel the most confident and badass single and on their own! My hot girl summer anthem for 2021,” she explains.
Listen to “No Sugar” and check out 10 Fun Facts about Adelaine Morin inside…
1. Before Adelaine became a musician, she was an artist, and attended an arts high school.
2. Adelaine”;s birthday is January 28, 1998, and she is an Aquarius – she LOVES astrology.
3. Adelaine”;s first ever TV sync/song feature was for her song “;Girls Supporting Girls”; on Freeform”;s The Bold Type!
4. Adelaine briefly attended high school in Australia. Adelaine went to college and studied makeup and skincare.
5. Adelaine”;s current Starbucks order: Venti Matcha latte made with almond milk and 4 pumps of vanilla.
6. YELLOW is Adelaine”;s all time favourite colour.
7. Blue, Adelaine”;s dog, was named after Beyoncé”;s daughter, Blue. Blue is also a blue french bulldog.
8. Ever since she was little, Adelaine always believed in manifestation and would cut pictures out of magazines to hang up on her mirror to lead her closer to her dreams and goals.
9. Adelaine knows how to roast the perfect campfire marshmallow.
10. Adelaine thoroughly enjoys high adrenaline sports (i.e., bungee jumping in New Zealand, snowboarding off jumps, etc.)
Read more: justjared.com