If you’ve been counting down the hours before Carrie Bradshaw reappears on your TV screen in all her tutu-ed glory, take a deep breath, make yourself a cosmopolitan, and slip off those pumps. The time has come. And Just Like That, the HBO Max Sex and the City revival, will arrive fashionably late at midnight PT on December 9. Set in a modern-day Manhattan, the series follows leading ladies Carrie, Miranda and Charlotte (no Samantha this time) as they navigate their 50s.
“You know, who are they in this world now?” Sarah Jessica Parker, who plays Carrie, told Vanity Fair at the beginning of 2021. “Have they adapted? What part have they played? Where have they fallen short as women, as friends, and how are they finding their way? Did they move with momentum? Are they like some people who are confused, threatened, nervous [by what’s happening in the world]? I’m so curious and excited to see how the writers imagine these women today.”
While HBO Max is keeping a tight grip on any specific plot details—there are even rumors of fake scenes planted to throw fans off the scent—we can expect one thing from the ten-episode, half-hour series: Extravagant (and, arguably, unusual) fashion. Here’s when to tune in each week.
- “Hello It’s Me,” streaming December 9 at midnight PT/3 a.m. ET.
- “Little Black Dress,” streaming December 9at midnight PT/3 a.m. ET.
- Episode 3, streaming December 16 at midnight PT/3 a.m. ET.
- Episode 4, streaming December 23 at midnight PT/3 a.m. ET
- Episode 5, streaming December 30 at midnight PT/3 a.m. ET.
- Episode 6, streaming January 6 at midnight PT/3 a.m. ET.
- Episode 7, streaming January 13 at midnight PT/3 a.m. ET.
- Episode 8, streaming January 20 at midnight PT/3 a.m. ET.
- Episode 9, streaming January 27 at midnight PT/3 a.m. ET.
- Episode 1-, streaming February 3 at midnight PT/3 a.m. ET.
To watch, you’ll need an HBO Max subscription, available ad-free for $14.99 a month or with ads for $9.99.
This post will be updated.
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io