FSH test used to detect the level of FSH in human urine as the criteria for menopause.
In vitro, the qualitative detection of FSH in human urine is used as an auxiliary diagnosis for female climacteric state. In the menstrual cycle, the FSH concentrations in blood and the amount of FSH exerted from urine daily change with the cycle. After the menopause, the excretion of FSH in both blood and urine increases.
Menopause Test Kit Urine FSA Surge Hormone Home Self Testing Kit
-Worried about the menopause
-Sterile rapid home test to detect human follicle stimulating hormone
-Many health issues in older women could be cause because they are starting the menopause
-Check yourself today simple urine test 99.9% accurate
Simple step by step instructions with picture diagrams, CE registered product
Interpretation of Results:
POSITIVE: Two lines are visible and the test line (T) is the same as or darker than the control line (C). A positive result indicates that FSH levels are higher than normal and the subject you may be experiencing peri-menopause.
NEGATIVE: Two lines are visible, but the test line (T) is lighter than the control line (C), or there is no test line. A negative result indicates that the subject is probably not experiencing peri-menopause in this cycle.
INVALID: Control line (C) fails to appear. Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect test performance are the most likely reasons for an invalid result. Review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the test kit immediately and contact your local distributor.
- 2 x Menopause Test Midstream Test Kit – Urine FSA Surge Hormone Home Self Testing Kit
- Check yourself today simple urine test 99.9% accurate, Worried about the menopause, use this easy to use midstream test
- Detailed instructions provided. Discreet plain packaging is always used.
- Sterile rapid home test to detect human follicle stimulating hormone
- Many health issues in older women could be cause because they are starting the menopause