Posture Brace | Posture Corrector
Prevent slouching, improve your posture and relieve pain with our P & J Health Posture Brace.
How to put on the brace?
Step 1 Place posture corrector brace, it is in a “Figure 8 shaped”
Step 2 Slip the brace on like you would put on a backpack. The triangle buckle should point down once the brace is on your back.
Step 3 To Adjust the fit, undo the velcro closures and pull the straps tighter until your desired level of posture support is reached.
Step 4 You should feel your shoulders being gently pulled back. If you experience any pain or discomfort, lossen the straps.
Your back and shoulders will slowly adjust and you will build muscle memory for the right posture. Avoid over-tightening the brace because it will cause excessive tension. Wearing a posture support for an extended period of time is never a good idea. It should only be used as a training tool to help retrain your posture to normalcy. Posture support braces are not a substitute for physical therapy or other medical conditions. If symptoms become worse, a doctor should be sought out for advice.
- – Corrects posture over time for higher energy levels, more confidence, and prevention and alleviation of chronic back pain.
- – Lightweight and discreet, our P&J Health Posture Brace pulls the shoulders back and straightens the spine to instantly improve your posture.
- – It’s easy to adjust for a perfect custom fit and its cushioned ‘soft-feel’ spine makes it comfortable for everyday use.
- – Modeled after the Figure 8 brace with its backpack like design and focus on pulling the shoulder muscles back for immobilization.
- – Start wearing in 30 minutes increments, gradually increasing up to 3 hours. Wear during little to mild physical activity.