Pack of 10 12mm diameter x 2mm thick Each magnet’s north and south pole are on opposite 12mm diameter faces Each magnet’s north pole is indicated by a dimple on the north face Each magnet can support 1.2kg vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface of equal thickness High-quality gold plating These high-performance industrial strength magnets which are a fraction of the price of some lesser quality magnets sold elsewhere online are commonly used by people seeking pain relief for conditions such as arthritis, back pain and carpal tunnel syndrome. The north pole, which is conveniently marked with a dimple, is applied to the skin and held in place with surgical tape or plaster. What’s more, because these magnets are so small they can easily be stitched into clothing.
- Magnet Expert High Grade N42 (NdFeB) Neodymium Magnet
- Magnetic Face: 12mm dia | Thickness: 2mm
- Vertical Pull (Kg): 1.2 | Slide Resistance (Kg): 0.24
- Supplied in Magnet Expert Packaging With Applicable Warning Label
- Magnet Expert Health & Safety Data Sheet Included With Order