Rainbow Socks brand is a brand created by a young married couple from Europe – our paramount aim is to prove that it is possible to produce high-quality socks in Europe while maintaining European norms and affordable prices. We believe that socks are not only a utility product but also an element of fashion. That is why we place a strong emphasis on the visual aspect of our socks. Non-binding socks are a special product in our offer. We recognise the circulatory problems of the elderly – including our grandparents, and thus we understand the importance of the key properties of such socks. Non-binding socks are products with medical properties supporting the treatment process in case of inflammations and mycoses. A special construction of the sock guarantees no compression, owing to which we feel as if we were walking barefoot. They are made of breathable fabrics combined in ideal proportions to produce the sock, namely: 80% cotton, 17% polyamide, and 3% elastane. In order to maintain the vibrant colour for a long period of time, we recommend washing the socks at a temperature of no more than 40°C.
- NON-BINDING – Specially designed with a non-binding cuff providing wearing comfort and no compression
- IDEAL FOR DIABETICS – For blood circulation problems and the treatment of inflammations and mycoses
- PRODUCED IN EUROPE – All socks are produced in Europe by a small local company valuing quality
- OUR OWN TECHNOLOGY – Our own dyeing technology makes the colours vibrant and durable
- WIDE RANGE OF SIZES AND COLOURS – Wide range of colours and sizes to live up to customers’ expectations